Sunday 12 June 2016

Testimoni Nuffnang

AHMAD NAZUWAN -
🌹= Blogging is so fun with Nuffnang, especially with the awesome team. Nuffnang has also taken my blog to another level and opened up new opportunities for me to venture in such as acting.

AUDREY - 
🌹= The past seven years with Fourfeetnine.com have been a blast! And so has being part of the Nuffnang community. Through my blog and Nuffnang, I’ve gotten a lot of opportunities I never would have otherwise. I also made lotsa good friends over the years.

JANE CHUCK -
🌹=I started blogging since I was 14 and have been with Nuffnang since 2010. Nuffnang loves bringing surprises to bloggers. I've grown so much from being a teenage girl who rants about school to being the face of several fashion brands.

VIVY YUSOF -
🌹= Writing has always been one of my passions, and blogging has opened windows for me; business wise and social wise. I'd like to think it has matured me. I'm glad that Nuffnang has made me a part of them throughout my blogging journey.

KY - 
🌹= It makes me extremely happy having heard that people telling me “I follow and read your blog! Thanks to Nuffnang, I can do what I love, blogging and travelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KHOM

KHOM LightofHope